Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Secrets

Thanks to greenLAgirl, I am able to brighten up this blog with the occasional meme. So here goes...

Five things you didn't know about me (with a slightly literary spin):

1. I cheated on a spelling test in second grade so that I could get a perfect score. (I believe the word in question was "swiming" (sic).)

2. I had (have?) a huge crush on Ramses Emerson. (Thank you Elizabeth Peters for my absolute favorite guilty pleasure reading.)

3. Bob Saget cut in front of me in line at the buffet table during a taping of "America's Funniest Home Videos." Oh, and I was on the show too.

4. When I was 9 or 10, I penned a "tome" called "The Book about Everything." I think it was about 6 pages long.

5. I served in the honor guard at a police funeral.

Who should I tag? This isn't really my thing, but Lyen & Becky, you're up. Michael too.

No comments: